Hope ‘n Dream ‘Fynnley’
- Born the 15th of February 2008 – Male
- bred a known Shepherd in the Eindhoven Region
- Owned by Siri & Loved by Leen
- Sire: ?
- Dam: ?
- Coat-Genetics: B? At?
- Social Behavior Test: –
- Breed Conformity: –
- Obedience License: –
- HD: Clear by Xray – yet affected of Spondylosis
- ED: Clear by Xray
- SD: Clear by Xray
- Joint Laxity: Fair
- ECVO: Affected of Pannus since 2017
|Pedigree was stripped during Rescue
Fynnley is supposed to have ISDS-papers
- to be entitled
|14-02-10||CAC Genk||Mr. P. Roosenboom (BE)||Open||‘Good’|
|24-07-10||Clubshow HKV||Mr. F. Declercq (BE)||Neuter||Excellent|
- Fynnley is named after ‘the boy who lived” – By the time my boy Fynn came into my life I was very emotional about Jodie Percival and her boy Finley, whom survived an abortion-attempt. the “The Boy who Lived” concept tempted and the name sticked a thousand times more then Harry Potter 🙂
- Fynn is the first Border Collie to join our family